- Expertise insulation application teams on foundations, retaining walls, roofs-terraces, ponds-pools, water depots, metro-tunnel structures
- Fast and quality manufacturing in PVC Membrane Laying, Epoxy Injection, Cement-Polyurethane-Epoxy Based Sliding Insulation applications
- Certified and experienced Insulation teams with professional competency certificates in International Norms and Accreditation Standards
- High performance production capacity with their physical strengths in risky - challenging geographic conditions and Irregular time sheets
- Ability to read, follow and calculate technical schematics, drawing, sketches, construction methods and to fulfil the instructions successfull
|PVC Membran Insulation Labour Teams|
T-Manpower provides Insulation master workforce solutions for able to successfully complete all types and intensity Insulation (PVC Membrane Laying, Epoxy Injection, Cement-Polyurethane-Epoxy Based Sliding Insulation) applications of its customers operating in International Construction projects.
PVC Membrane Usage Areas
Epoxy Injection (Polyurethane) Usage Areas
Skills - Qualities - Advantages - Abilities of Turkish Insulation Labours;
- Expertise Insulation application teams on foundations, retaining walls, roof-terrace, pond-pool, water depots, metro-tunnels
- Fast-quality applications on PVC Membrane Laying, Epoxy Injection, Cement-Polyurethane-Epoxy Based Sliding materials
- Certified and experienced Insulation teams with professional qualification certificates in International Accreditation Standards
- With the experience and professional expertise in major projects, they can successfully realize types of Insulation works of any size
- High performance production capacity with their physical strengths in challenging geographic conditions and irregular timesheets
- Decision makings on hard-risky working conditions, fast-paced works, repetitive tasks, tight deadlines, complex overtime schedules
- Professional experienced and multitasking teams who can applicate different types of fast-high quality structure Insulation works
- Performing Insulations installations-removals according to the contstruction methods of statements and to fulfill the instructions
- Ability to read, follow and calculate technical schematics, drawing, sketches, methods and to fulfill the instructions successfully
- Ability to estimate and calculate of required materials and the amount of areas to be installed and needed for double checking.
- Installing and dismantling on dif. types of Doka/Peri Load-bearing, Folding, Bracket Platform Scaffolding systems for plastery works
- Ability to operate of power tools (saws, drills, planes, sanders, routers, grinders) and jackhammers - drills to break up concretes
- Ability to operate related equipment, expertise in hand tools, physically strong for regularly lifting-handling of heavy materials
- Ability to read, follow and interpret blueprints, techn. schematics, drawings, sketches to determine requirements succesfuly on site
- Ability to, erect and disassemble security signs, shorings, fences, traffic barricades, ramps, barriers and other temporary structures.
- Ability to prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, plumbing.
- Ability to, moping, brushing or spread painting, cleaning solutions or other compounds over surfaces for to clean or protection.
- Ability of physically strenght and stamina for lifting heavy materials and following the safe work practices and HSE procedures
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in the construction or maintenance/repair of buildings structures
- Following the instructions of their superiors on construction sites for to carryout the instructions as relayed to him on time