- Advantages of highly professional construction workforce due to the variety and quantity of complex and demanding projects completed
- Provides global competitive advantage to clients with productivity, multitasking skills, highly professional experience at competitive costs
- The advantage of being able to manufacture in high quality standards with international contracts, specifications and method statements
- Physical stamina on challenging geographical conditions and adaptive advantages to host countries in a short time due to cultural proximity
|WHY TURKISH WORKFORCE|
The competitiveness of the construction industry steadily increases. Turkish contractors have gained considerable success in the international markets especially over the last ten years.
The Engineering News Record (ENR) magazine annually announces the largest 250 contracting companies operating internationally. In this list prepared by ENR, the companies are ranked according to the annual contract revenues of the projects they realize abroad.
This list, which has a significant impact on the international market, is shown as a measure of success for companies.
According to the list published in 2018, China ranked first in the international construction market with 80 companies, Turkey ranks second with 44 Contractor companies
The reason for the success of Turkish Contractors in market is;
꙳Experience based learning in the sector process ꙳Input Conditions ꙳Company Strategy ꙳Competition structure
The competitiveness of Turkish Contractors, mainly depends on the advantages in labor costs with in international construction manufacturing standarts in geographical and cultural proximity to the new developing countries.
- China ranked first in the International construction market, attended with 80 companies
- Turkish Contractors Ranked 2nd on ENR's World Contractors List (Engineering News Records)
- 44 Turkish Construction Contractor Attended ENR's Biggest 250 Major Contractors Lists